1/2 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup Promised Land Dairy Old Fashioned Eggnog
2 cups white sugar
2 cups (good-quality) white chocolate chips
1 (7 ounces) jar marshmallow crème/fluff
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with foil or parchment paper. Grease with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, combine butter, sugar, and eggnog. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir frequently and boil until the temperature reaches 234-238 degrees (or “soft ball” stage) on a candy thermometer (if need be, research the way to detect the temperature if you don’t have a candy thermometer).
- Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate chips until melted.
- Working quickly, stir in marshmallow creme, vanilla extract, and nutmeg until thoroughly mixed.
- Evenly spread into prepared greased baking dish. Smooth out the top as much as you can.
- Sprinkle with more grated nutmeg (optional, but gives it some color).
- Cut into squares once it is cooled/set. Enjoy!