- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 14 squares)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Promised Land Dairy Old Fashioned Eggnog
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (optional) crushed Heath Bar candy or cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in 3 tbsp. butter.
- Press onto the bottom of a greased 9 inch spring form pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1 cup sugar until smooth. Add the flour and beat well.
- Add the eggs; beat on low until just combined.
- Add the Promised Land Dairy Old Fashioned Eggnog and vanilla; beat until just blended.
- Pour over the crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen; cool for 1 hour.
- Top with crushed Heath Bar candy or cherry pie filling.
- When using Heath Bar candy, place crushed candy on top of cheesecake while warm.