Sift the flour and sugar in a large bowl.
- Cut in the butter until particles are the size of peas.
- Add baking powder, salt, 2 egg yolks and Promised Land Dairy Very Berry Strawberry Milk to the flour mixture.
- Beat at low speed about 3 minutes.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff; fold into batter gently.
- Spread batter in a well-greased and floured oblong baking dish.
- Arrange blueberries over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
Serve with a tall glass of cold Promised Land Milk!