1. Combine cake mix, 1 1/3 cups of Promised Land Dairy flavored milk, and 3 whole eggs. Follow other cake box directions as listed.
2. Bake in an oblong baking pan, either greased and floured OR sprayed with cooking spray.
1. Mix instant vanilla pudding and 3 cups of Promised Land Dairy flavored milk according to package directions and let cool.
1. After cake has cooled completely, cut into 1-inch squares.
2. Break squares apart and place in a large bowl.
3. Drizzle 1 cup Promised Land Dairy flavored milk over cake cubes and toss lightly.
4. Place half of the cake cubes in a large bowl.
5. Cover with half of the pudding mixture.
6. Sprinkle 1/3 shaved chocolate and 1/3 cup pecans over pudding.
7. Place remaining cake cubes on top.
8. Repeat layers of pudding, chocolate and pecans.
9. Top with whipped topping and garnish with remaining chocolate and pecans.
10. Place in refrigerator until serving. It’s better if made the night or day before serving.