2 frozen piecrusts8 eggs3/4 cup Promised Land Dairy Heavy Whipping Cream or Whole milkBacon, cooked and choppedItalian seasoningGarlic powder1.5 to 2 cups cheese, shredded1 bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cook bacon on stove. Let cool and chop into small pieces. Set aside to cool.
- Take piecrusts out of freezer to begin thawing.
- Using large bowl, beat eggs until yolks are stirred in.
- Add 3/4 cup Promised Land Dairy Heavy Whipping Cream, Vitamin D Homogenized milk, or half and half mixed. Beat into eggs until color is uniform through out.
- Add seasonings and stir.
- Add 3/4 shredded cheese and bell pepper. Stir.
- Place bacon on bottom of piecrusts.
- Add egg mixture over bacon.
- Top with the remainder of the cheese.
- Adjust oven to 375. Place quiches on middle rack. Cook for 35 minutes. Remove after cooking and let cool before serving.