1. Preheat oven to 360 degrees.
2. Combine brown and granulated sugar and divide in half.
3. Add nutmeg, cinnamon, eggs, vanilla, apple juice and salt to one of the sugar mixtures.
4. In a saucepan, add Promised Land Old Fashioned Eggnog and butter with the other sugar mixture.
5. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
6. Whisk a small amount of hot mixture into egg/sugar mixture.
7. Add egg/sugar mixture along with raisins and apples to heated mixture.
8. Add bread and let stand until all bread is thoroughly soaked.
9. Pour mixture into 2 greased and floured loaf pans or one 9 x 13-inch pan.
10. Bake until just set or about 30-45 minutes.