1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a 9×13 baking dish, combine cookies and melted butter to form crust layer. Press down evenly over bottom of pan and bake for 12 min at 350 degrees. Set aside to cool.
3. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, whipped cream, and powdered sugar until smooth and well combined for filling. Set aside in fridge until ready to assemble.
4. In another small mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Refrigerate until ready to assemble.
5. In a medium size skillet over medium heat, combine pecans and white sugar. Stir until sugar is melted. Pour them out onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper to cool.
1. Spread cream cheese filling mixture over cooled crust.
2. Gently spoon pudding mixture over the cream cheese filling layer.
3. Sprinkle cooled sugared pecans over the top.
4. Drizzle caramel sauce over the nut layer. Refrigerate combined dish for at least 2 hours before serving as sliced bars.