2 cups all purpose flour1.5 cups sugar2/3 cups butter or margarine2 teaspoons baking powder1 teaspoon salt2 eggs, separated1 cup Promised Land Dairy Very Berry Strawberry milk1 cup frozen blueberries, rinsed and drained OR 1 can (16 oz.) blueberries, drained
- Sift the flour and sugar in a large bowl.
- Cut in the butter until particles are the size of peas.
- Add baking powder, salt, 2 egg yolks and Promised Land Dairy flavored milk to the flour mixture.
- Beat at low speed about 3 minutes.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff; fold into batter gently.
- Spread batter in a well-greased and floured oblong baking dish.
- Arrange blueberries over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
Serve with a tall glass of cold Promised Land milk!